Echelon Corporation: Not Just a Flight Formation
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Echelon Corporation is a premier design house of open-standard control networking platforms for the smart grid, smart city, and smart building markets. Echelon’s technologies are integrated onto more than 100 million mobile devices, 35 million civilian homes, and 300 thousand commercial buildings. Echelon Corporation focuses on what it calls the “Industrial Internet of Things” (IIOT)—a broad term covering everything from building controls to smart street lights to IT-enabled industrial equipment. Since being founded in the Silicon Valley in 1988, Echelon has become embedded into many notable infrastructure projects:
- In 2000, Honeywell picked Echelon for building automation systems.
- In 2008, Philips contracted Echelon for street lighting systems.
- In 2011, Siemens granted Echelon a contract for room controllers.
- FT 3120 and FT 3150 Free Topology Smart Transceivers
- FT 5000 Smart Transceiver
- FT 6000 Smart Transceiver
- FTT-10A Free Topology Twisted Pair Transceiver Model 50051
- LPT-11 Link Power Twisted Pair Transceiver
- Neuron 6000/5000 Processor
- TPT/XF Twisted Pair Transceivers
- CPM 6000 for Smart Grid Devices
- IzoT CPD 3000 – Outdoor Lighting Controller PL
- IzoT CPD 4000 – Outdoor Lighting Controller RF
- IzoT U60 FT Network Interface
- PCC-10 PC LonTalk Adapter
- PCLTA-21 PCI LonTalk Adapter
- SLTA-10 Serial LonTalk Adapter
- U10 USB Network Interface
AFR Enterprises, is a one-stop-shop for Echelon products. Prospective customers can explore our inclusive inventory of hard-to-find obsolete and current Echelon parts—ranging from analog input interface modules to Ethernet adapters to network hubs and more—at www.afrenterprises.com. Feel free to contact our knowledgeable sales representatives for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 1-714-705-4780.