Cantherm – The leading Provider of Bimetal and Thermal Sensor Products
About the Company - At a Glance: Cantherm originally started off as Multi-State Devices Ltd. that designed and marketed a unique type of NTC thermistors with avalanche characteristics. The company started off with slow sales and was acquired by Microtherm GmbH in 1978. The acquisition resulted in Multi-State Devices Ltd. changing its name to Cantherm. Cantherm and Micro-thermo are worldwide leaders with 7 manufacturing plants and 30 sales offices around the world. Cantherm is a privately held company that is part of the Microtherm group. Both German factories exceed over 100 million units per year. Micro herm offers devices that are used for thermal protection of electric motors and transformers, medical devices, temperature sensitive electronics, power supplies, or anywhere where heat is a problem.
High Performing Product Line with Cutting Edge Features: The current Micro herm product line consists of the following:
High temperature thermostats:
- The high temperature thermostats consist of the K series and H702S/H702P series. The K series is used in the following applications: fuel oil burner, welding/soldering equipment, ironing machines and electric cookers. The H702S/H702P series is used in the following applications: process controls, wave soldering, refractor, laboratory equipment, commercial ovens, and food service.
- The control thermostats segments consist of the MQT series and M3 series. The MQT series are inexpensive, high performance bimetal. The MQT series is used in the following applications: freeze protection, medical applications, food warming, fan control, heating blankets and LCD displays.
- The adjustable thermostats can be used in a variety of applications and are used for control as a limiter in all kinds of heating equipment, such as cooker plates, irons, toasters, driers, ovens, convectors, oil-radiators and etc.
- The thermal cutout series can be used in the following applications: single phase motors, generators, convertors, transformers, pumps, heating elements, and etc.
- The thermostatic probes can are used in the following applications: automotive, household appliances, heavy equipment, hydraulics, process control and etc.
- The thermistors series consists of the following: PTC thermistors, TS3, MF11, MF51E, MF52, MF58, CWF and chip NTC thermistors.
- The thermal fuse segment consists of the following SDF, thermal cutoff and H101. The fuses are used to prevent fires caused by abnormal heat.
Know About the Best Distributor to Avail Superior Quality Products: ASAP Semiconductor, through our proprietary website AFR Enterprises, is a leading distributor of all Cantherm products. Please contact ASAP Semiconductor today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-756-8540 and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives available will be ready to assist you.